Where the joy of working grows.
PÖTTINGER is an Austrian family-owned company with over 1.900 employees worldwide.
Alois POTTINGER UK Ltd
Working place: Corby
- You manage the PÖTTINGER UK subsidiary, including sales, service, spare parts and administration
- You are responsible for individual and team development including setting goals and supporting all employees
- You develop and maintain an established dealer network
- You promote and sell the full POTTINGER product line
- You plan for and participate in farm machinery shows and exhibitions. You organise sales promotion activities like product presentations, trainings, seminars, etc.
- As the General Manager you closely cooperate with the Austrian headquarters. You discuss marketing strategies, report activities and performance results
- You coordinate and implement financial tools for our customers
- You are responsible for the overall budget, setting budget plans and forecasts. You strive to meet company targets
- You forecast and manage inventory
- You have extensive experience in the Ag-machinery industry, as well as excellent knowledge of modern farm machinery
- You are an experienced manager and hold a degree in business or agriculture
- You are confident in marketing, sales and highly customer focused. You like to travel for business
- You are a charismatic individual with excellent communication and team skills. You are highly organised, proactive and have a holistic mindset
- You speak German? That’s a plus
- The responsibility to successfully manage and grow POTTINGER in the UK market
- New (planned products) and existing high-quality-products will affect the growth potential of POTTINGER positively
- The opportunity to independently organise and develop our strong dealer network in the UK market
- A motivated team that is looking forward to working together and supporting you
- A very competitive salary, benefits package and company vehicle are included
Discover a new field of work at PÖTTINGER. To apply, please submit a CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position close on 16th of November 2020.