POTTINGER was founded in 1871 and is one of the biggest manufacturers of grassland and soil preparing equipment in Europe. POTTINGER has a long tradition, is family-owned in the 4th generation and consequently, has a very extensive experience in the agricultural field. Its UK subsidiary is rapidly growing on the market, thus, opportunities have developed for expansion and new careers. For this reason we are looking for a
Territory Manager (South & South West UK)
Lieu de travail: South & South West UK
- Fully responsible for organising, controlling and directing the activities of whole goods retailing to business customers to achieve financial targets and strategic objectives.
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues within your defined geographic area by implementing initiatives to grow sales.
- Manage the commercial process in line with company objectives to nurture all customer relationships and take responsibility for account management in your area.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of PÖTTINGER product range and have good understanding of competitors and wider market.
- Extensive travel will be an expected part of the role especially within your designated geographic area.
- The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of the agricultural industry and hands on experience of agricultural equipment.
- Proven experience in a similar sales orientated role either B2B or B2C.
- Strong team player with excellent sales, new business and account management capabilities.
- Hold excellent communication skills at all levels across all mediums.
- Capability to set priorities to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
- Previous experience of show/event planning and organisation.
- Full product training, a competitive remuneration package and a company vehicle.
- Day to day responsibility for your area reporting directly to the General Manager.
- The wider support of both the UK & international teams.
Discover a new field of work at POTTINGER. Rebecca Daft is looking forward to your application.
To apply in the first instance, please send a CV along with a covering letter clearly stating your geographic area preference & current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position close on Thursday, 12th March 2020.